Tuesday, December 31, 2013

LUMOback (Posture)




I really do hate to see people with bad posture. It disappoints me in a lot of ways. People are not aware that there posture is off center. They will go about their day without awareness, of having good posture. Some individuals, have there shoulders slump over forward. Also, the lower half of the body is push forward near the hip region. The results of this, creates a 'S' like posture from head to toe.


 In Addition, people tend to hold their heads down when in public; as if they have something to be ashamed about. Bad posture can also come about through lack of confidences, or self-esteem; this will show through having your head down most times. Sometimes, a lack of a strong skeletal system can overtime create bad posture. This is why I always make it a necessity to straighten my back, push my shoulders back, adjust pelvis (hip), and push chin back, which will push my neck back to make a fluid line with my spine. Therefore, I would not push my neck back too much. If, I see people with the 'S' figure posture, it sends a signal to straighten my posture most times. Even individuals, that see you straighten your back will find themselves wanting to think and act on there posture. Having a strong core (abs) will do justice to a person. Lastly, it would benefit people to go invest in a chiropractor. Chiropractor will adjust your posture, this will enable more energy (chi) to flow smoothly throughout your body, mind, and soul. Take Care.

LUMOback, acts as a sensor when detecting the signs of bad posture. The sensor emits a vibration, to allow the straightening of your posture. It is a thin and flexible device, that wraps around your waist. There is a app, with electronic animated stick figure that will mirror your posture in real time. This App will track your every movement and sleep positions. It allows you to see for yourself, how your posture is from a third person perspective. The goal of Lumo is to create unconditional muscle memory, that will have everlasting effect of good posture.





...








No comments:

Post a Comment