Thursday, April 30, 2015

LifeFactory (Reusable Glass Bottle)



   I recently Purchase LifeFactory Glass Bottle. It immediately caught my attention, once I seen it in the store. Most of the Bottles sold in stores, are made out of some type of plastic. Overall, Plastic has too many chemicals within them. LifeFactory seem like a fresh breath of air. I do not see a lot of glass bottle containers around that often. The only glass bottles that I have seen is spring water bottles that are sold in organic stores. At least LifeFacory, is doing something about the plastic chemicals issues with style. Since we seen this company, many other start up companies may follow in their footsteps.

   It is very cool to see the glass bottle has a 100% Silicone coat, to protect the glass itself. Also the Silcone comes in different colors. When I hold the silcone in my hands it feels very grippable to me. Plus I have a confidents that I will not drop the out my hand. Inaddition, there is a handle for when you do not want to hold on to the bottle. The silicone is dishwasher safe. From what I can tell, the silicone coat might be able to come off the glass but; you have to tug at it to take it off completely. The silicone coat has a mililiters and ounces measurments on oppoiste sides of each other. Since, I have the 22oz blue water bottle, the mililiters measure up to 600ml and ounces are up to 20oz.

   There is one mistake I made when I purcashe this product. I should of got the regualar top cap instead of the flip cap. I find that regualr twist top will make it secure to move around with. The flip cap might leak your liquid, if you swing it everywhere around. I recommend to get the regular twist top for starters, then move to the straw top cap or flip cap. By the way, you can buy the tops (caps) individually. I am just happy it has a handle to carry around like a bag. Also, I forgot to mention at the bottom of glass bottle written on the silicone, it said,"Patent: WWW.LIFEFACTORY.COM/IP". It is just to let you know. Take Care.

Package Information Facts:
  1. Reusable GLASS Bottle
  2. All components are made in the U.S. or Europe
  3. As Stated: "Our Glass is healthy and safe material that contain no BPA, BPS, PVC, or phthalates."
  4. As Stated: "Our Glass offers the purest and cleanest taste. No flavor transfer from plastic or metals."
  5. As Stated: "Our Glass is clear and easy to clean. You can see what's inside and it's dishwasher safe."
  6. BPA/BPS Free
  7. Bottle made in France
  8. Sleeve made in U.S.
  9. Cap made in U.S.
  10. Assembled in U.S.
  11. Patent: lifefactory.com/ip
  12. Dishwasher Safe
  13. 100% Silicone (sleeve)

SIDE NOTES:


...



...


PICTURES












No comments:

Post a Comment