Sunday, April 26, 2015

Nutiva Coconut Oil

 



...


 This is the Nutiva Coconut oil review. I have been using coconut oil for awhile now. Upon trying this brand of coconut oil, it is pretty good. Nutiva has a very strong coconut smell to it and I am not saying that a bad thing. The smell might overwhelm some people, but it was wonderful to me. I think you will enjoy it as well, for those who love coconut products. When I first put the oil in my mouth, it melted quickly and had a smooth texture from the meltdown. The Smell was still lingers around within my mouth and nose after trying it. When I first open the jar of coconut oil, the contents were a white transparency creamy apperance to it.

   There will be times where you do not want to add coconut oil with a certain food recipes. This will result in your recipe smelling like coconut. Only used recipe that complement coconut very well. Anyhow, I used coconut oil in my coffee and add cinnamon plus Stevia with it. This combination I made, for my coffee is soild mixture of sweetness (Stevia) and the smell you get with the oil. So if you are driniking coffee that is bold/strong; coconut oil will make it smell better and tasteable to you. Inaddition, I also used coconut oil to cook with like stir fry or pan frying meat. I recommend, that you be careful when heating up the oil in the pot or pan, the smell of coconut will become stronger as it is heated up. I feel the smell overpower the other taste of the foods your cooking with. So, do not over heat the coconut oil. It is best to melt the coconut oil first and then add it into your food. After the mixing of food and oil, then you can turn the heat up to cook it altogether.

   I have in the past used the coconut oil for my hair and skin. The results of that was good for me. It made my skin feel moist and suck the oil right into the skin after applying it. The same results goes for the hair as well.



The important key information about Nutiva Coconut Oil
  1. 100%  less cholesterol than butter
  2. Organic Superfood
  3. Virgin coconut oil = No chemicals were used & no heat over a certain temperture was used during processing
  4. Simply Pure: "cold pressed and never refined, deodrizes or bleached!"
  5. "Pinch of salt helps reduce the coconut flavor in savory recipes"
  6. Organic: "Made without pesticides, GMOs or Hexane"
  7. Verasatile: "Ideal as medium-heat cooking oil, a nutritious substitute in baking and is "better than butter" on bread, vegetables or popcorn"
  8. "Great for skin care, hair care and massage"
  9. Vegan, Non-GMO, 0 grams trans fat, Non-BPA container, no Hexane, Non-Hydrogenated
  10. "Note: Any brown specks are natural to coconut"
  11. "Made in a facility that packs peanut oil" (becareful for those who have allergic reactions)
  12. USDA ORGANIC
  13. "Product of the Phillippines"
  14. Certified B Corporation = "a private certification issued to for-profit companies by B Lab, a United States-based non-profit organization"    - wikipedia
  15. Storage: "No refrigeration required; soild at room temperature and melts at 76 degrees F"
  16. INGREDIENTS: "ORGANIC, UNREFINED, COLD-PRESSED COCONUT OIL"

...


     


Recommended Book



...


PICTURES







No comments:

Post a Comment