Friday, June 26, 2015

Real life hoverbroad (Lexus)??


...

Lexus has claim to build a real life hoverbroad. I know this blog is about health and lifestyle but, I felt the need to talk about this hoverbroad Lexus has made. Technology does indeed have a impact on our health and is intergrated with us now in todays' world. Moore's Law is always moving forward indeed. This blog is called 'Revolutionary Lifestyles', so i definitely find Lexus hoverbroad very Revolutionary! But I still doubt that this particular Hoverbroad is real (?). The General public will have to wait until it is available to everybody and at a cheap decent available price. This piece of tech is what I consider suppress technology. The People need to see this for their own eyes and not on some video. I'll have a link down below and here about what I kinda mean by suppress tech. Overall, let hope we can actually get our hands on this hoverbroad.
...


Videos







Links




No comments:

Post a Comment