Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Happy 10,000 Page Views!


...

As of May 25th, 2016. Revolutionary Lifestyles has finally reach 10,000 page views. I started my blog back in 2010. Let's just say it was 6 YEARS in the making! It is not big huge numbers like a 1,000,000 or 50,000 views but; I am grateful for the opportunity to watch my blog grow to where it is today. Let there be many more days to have this blog prosper. Most Importantly, Thank You to the READERS who have contributed to 10,000 Page views. I'll continue to provide beneficialhelpful information that will help your life (big or small). It is my determination for the future to turn this blog into full beneficial website. I need to reach more people in the world to bring them information to improve upon their situation. May this blog be Revolutionary in itself.

    | Take Care Reader and Stay Tuned |

No comments:

Post a Comment